Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am a fan of networking sites

I have been a fan of Networking sites. I have had my Myspace account for several years and my Facebook account for almost a year. I will admit that I had preferred Myspace for the music and user friendliness but I have recently started using Facebook as much as Myspace. My change to Facebook is the discovery of several of my high school classmates who are not on Myspace.

Facebook is more of a people site for reconnecting with friends. While Myspace for me is more of a site to find and listen to music.

I recently just got a Twitter account and I have yet to figure out all the ins and outs. But I feel that Twitter will become another one of my favorite site to spend some time connecting to others with similar interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment